Welcome!  We are a new Design company Specializing in  New Build / Drafting / Interior Design / Inspiring/ Creating Joy/ Making your house a home / Affordable Design /



My passion has always been being creative and art, which led me to Interior Design.  I received my Interior Design Degree from Alexandra MN, and graduated at the top of my class.  I never enjoyed school, but I LOVED design school.  My jobs after college didn't always involve Design, but Design never left my blood.  We made the decision after our daughter was born, that I would stay home with her.  This was the best decision we ever made.  I have been so grateful being able to stay at home and raise our two kids.  I would never take those years away.   

I always used art as my creative outlet. Having two kids, I couldn't wait to design their rooms! Even now,  I am always working on a room in our house, and looking for inspiring ideas. I love walking into my home.  I gives me the feeling of joy. 

 I feel like now is the time to help others with making their house a home.  Whether its drafting up a house plan and designing a home with a family in mind, or helping them along the way.  I can’t wait to give others the feeling of joy when walking into their home. 


Comments